Yeah! We closed yesterday, and are officially are in more debt than we have ever been before. We got a killer deal on this little place- which is good, because we have big plans for it. It has never been lived in, though its construction began nearly two years ago. The builder still has some things that are being finished up (all well negotiated into our escrow agreement). And then we get to do all the fun suff. We've already started plans to finish the basement and landscape. The main floor is the perfect 3 bed/2 bath space for us right now. I only have a few pictures that I snapped before our stuff got moved in.




The builder was super accommodating and agreed to allow our stuff to be moved in before we closed. (The moving van waited while the house inspection was being completed. Can you believe it?) So the unpacking begins today. My brother Jared arrived yesterday to help out, and we are so grateful.
More to come soon...
9 comments:
Jesse- Wow, what an adventure. I've been checking your blog daily to see how the move went, glad to know you've arrived safe and sound. What a beautiful house! Can't wait to here more of your adventures!
OMG - SO lovely! love the color, the hardwood, the granite the trim - love it all!
Aww...it's beautiful. Love all the windows and the wood floor. You guys are so lucky. I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing here in Oregon so if you need help unpacking and getting settled I'm available to fly out and help. I seem to be in the moving buisness. Jackie just moved to a townhouse in Portland and pretty much my mom and I did it. I will try and call you later...don't worry if you are too busy to call back...I understand! Love you guys. Oh and Grace is adorable with her longer hair and curls.
It looks gorgeous, Jesse, congratulations! I love the views from the windows in the kitchen--how heavenly.
That's awesome that the builder let you move in before you closed. (We asked to move stuff into the garage before we closed and had our baby, but they wouldn't let us. Oh well.)
I'm so glad Jared's there to help--tell him hello!
I love the wood floor you got going on there. Congrats on the new house. Question: is there going to be a room if I come and visit.
Love it love it love it! Look at the beautiful green yard that goes and goes...not like the 3 feet gravel yards here in AZ. So fun to have a place for Grace to burn all that energy.
It is beautiful Jesse! Yay! It looks like the kitchen will be a dramatic change from your LA apartment! Guess that proves the huge difference in cost of living. What a treat!
Wow. I am so jealous! it's so pretty. I hope you're doing alright. I know how it is to move when you feel like you're going to explode with child. Take it easy!
love you
I am so jealous!!! I miss MI so much and the view from your kitchen window reminds me why. The house looks amazing. Congratulations!! We are always thinking about you and wish you the best with the baby and the next little while.
Post a Comment