yeah! congrats Jesse!! He is so cute! Not that I don't love your wordless wednesdays, but honestly... where are the stats for this little man???? Hope you are recovering well and enjoying your little boy - we love them at our house :-D
Wow, he's so beautiful! I'm so happy for you... I hope he wasn't as hard to get here as little Grace! We are so happy for you. (What does wordless wednesday mean?) We love you!
Congratulations Cori and Jesse! It's great to hear from you and I am so excited about your new addition, such a beautiful baby!! Just one more and your all caught up with us...don't rush though...believe me! Natalie does well to keep our blog updated, too. I will send you the address so we can keep in touch. Good luck with everything and thanks for keeping us posted!!
Hey Jesse and Cori!! It was nice to get an email from you today. Your little boy is so cute. And Gracie is just adorable!!! She's getting so big. It was fun to read your blog and see what you guys have been up to lately! Pretty busy I would say. I'm glad you got moved and somewhat settled before the baby came. Well, I hope you enjoy your new home, I love the pictures, it looks gorgeous! If you have a minute you can check out our blog also and see what we have been up to www.thetingeys.blogspot.com Take care, Natalie and Tyler Tingey
16 comments:
beautiful baby!!
yeah! congrats Jesse!! He is so cute! Not that I don't love your wordless wednesdays, but honestly... where are the stats for this little man???? Hope you are recovering well and enjoying your little boy - we love them at our house :-D
What a beautiful boy! I hope Mom and baby are doing well!
Awww, so cute and precious!
Welcome to a wonderful family, dear Grant!
Wow, he's so beautiful! I'm so happy for you... I hope he wasn't as hard to get here as little Grace! We are so happy for you.
(What does wordless wednesday mean?) We love you!
So happy for you!
he's so handsome - congrats on all things blue!
Congratulations Jesse! He's adorable.
Congratulations Jesse and Cory! He is absolutely precious. I love the name Grant.
Well Done! An adorable baby boy with an adorable name--Congratulations!!
Congrats Jesse! He is so cute. Hope all went well. I am getting so excited for my own bundle of joy to arrive.
Congratulations Cori and Jesse! It's great to hear from you and I am so excited about your new addition, such a beautiful baby!! Just one more and your all caught up with us...don't rush though...believe me! Natalie does well to keep our blog updated, too. I will send you the address so we can keep in touch. Good luck with everything and thanks for keeping us posted!!
Hey Jesse and Cori!! It was nice to get an email from you today. Your little boy is so cute. And Gracie is just adorable!!! She's getting so big. It was fun to read your blog and see what you guys have been up to lately! Pretty busy I would say. I'm glad you got moved and somewhat settled before the baby came. Well, I hope you enjoy your new home, I love the pictures, it looks gorgeous! If you have a minute you can check out our blog also and see what we have been up to www.thetingeys.blogspot.com
Take care,
Natalie and Tyler Tingey
Congrats- and thanks to Cori for the link!! Also- LOVE the house. How fun!!!
He is just perfect. Congrats. What a great pic. Newborns usually look so smooshed, but he is handsome from the start!
awwwww~~ he is sooo cuteee!!
(by the way, this is claire hsieh)
i miss you guys so muchh!! hope you're having fun in michigan :]
Post a Comment